From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Penultimate)
Ultimate(s) may refer to:
|Look up ultimate, penultimate, antepenultimate, or preantepenultimate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The last, greatest, or farthest item in a sequence
- Ultimate (sport), a team disc sport
- Ultimate (roller coaster), at Lightwater Valley amusement park near Ripon, North Yorkshire, England
- The Ultimate (philosophy) or absolute, the concept of an unconditional reality in metaphysics or theology
- Ultimate causation (philosophy)
- Ultimates, a fictional superhero group in the Marvel Comics universe
- The Ultimates (comic book), a comics series featuring the Marvel group
- Ultimate Play the Game or just Ultimate, a video game developer, now known as Rare.
- Windows Vista Ultimate, a marketing edition of Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Ultimate, a marketing edition of Windows 7
- Ultimate!, an album by The Yardbirds
- Ultimate (Boney M. album)
- Ultimate (Pet Shop Boys album)
- Ultimate Prince or just Ultimate, an album by Prince
- "Ultimate", a song by Lindsay Lohan from the Freaky Friday soundtrack album
- Ultima, the last syllable of a word
- Penult, the second-to-last syllable of a word
- Antepenult, third-to-last syllable of a word
- Related terms: penultimate 'second-to-last', antepenultimate 'third-to-last' and preantepenultimate 'fourth-to-last'
- Ultimo (disambiguation)
- Ultima (disambiguation)
- The Ultimate Collection (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Ultimate"
- All pages beginning with "The Ultimate"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.