Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up peony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The peony is a flowering plant.
Peony may also refer to:
- HMS Peony, the name of two Royal Navy ships
- USS Peony (1864), a Union Navy steamer acquired near the end of the American Civil War
- Peony (novel), by Pearl S. Buck
- Peony, one of nine chimpanzees used in a language experiment detailed in the book, The Mind of an Ape
- Peony Star (a name for WR 102ka from the Peony Nebula in which it is embedded), one of several candidates for the most luminous known star in the Milky Way
- Peony Nebula, whose name comes from its appearance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.