|Service type||Bus services|
In May 1997, Probus Management acquired a 50% stake in People's Express which, at the time, operated 13 buses in West Bromwich. The remainder of the business was purchased by Probus Management in June 1998.
On 28 March 2005, Probus Management changed its trading name from Pete's Travel to People's Express. On 21 March 2006, Probus Management was purchased by the Go-Ahead Group and integrated into its Go West Midlands operation with the People's Express name dropped from use.
- Companies House extract company no 2948571 Salelink Limited
- People's Express / Pete's Travel Reddibus
- Acquisition of the Business and Assets of Probus Management Limited Go-Ahead Group 22 February 2006
- Diamond Bus Reddibus
- Disposal of Go West Midlands Go-Ahead Group 3 March 2008
- Diamond Bus Ltd Rotala
- Go-Ahead sells West Midlands unit Bus & Coach Professional 11 March 2008