From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People's Army is/was the title of the armed forces of several different countries.
- Czechoslovak People's Army
- People's Army of Poland
- Vietnam People's Army
- National People's Army, East Germany
- Yugoslav People's Army
- Korean People's Army
- New People's Army, the Philippines
- People's Liberation Army
- People's Army of Komuch - Officially the People's Army of the Committee of Members of the Constituent Assembly (Russian: Народная армия КОМУЧа) - an anti-Bolshevik army during the Russian Civil War, which fought at June–September 1918 in Volga Region.
- People's Army for the Restoration of Democracy (CAR) - a rebel group operating in the northwest Central African Republic
- People's Army for the Restoration of the Republic and Democracy - another rebel group operating in the northwest Central African Republic
- Volkssturm (People's Storm) - the German national militia of the last months of World War II.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.