|Headquarters||Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Spain|
|Carlos Ortega (CEO)|
In February 2015 Pepe Jeans and Hackett London (part of the Pepe Jeans Group) were bought by the Lebanese group M1 and the LVMH subsidiary, L Capital Asia. These companies were previously owned by Torreal Funds (31 percent), Artá Capital (16.4 percent), L Capital Europe (11.5 percent), and its managers.
- Manuel Baigorri; Kiel Porter (2014-07-28). "Pepe Jeans Said to Hire Morgan Stanley to Sell Business". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Pepe Jeans London might be sold". Sportswear-international.com. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Pepe Jeans has already found a buyer | The Luxonomist - Lujo, economía, moda, lifestyle". Theluxonomist.es. 2015-02-04. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Pepe Jeans Group bought by LVMH subsidiary and Lebanese group". FashionUnited. February 11, 2015. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- "Pepe Jeans Group launches Norton Clothing". Sportswear International. July 31, 2015.