|Founder||Nitin, Arun, and Milan Shah|
|Headquarters||Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Spain|
|Carlos Ortega (CEO)|
In 1988, Pepe Jeans was owned by Arun, Nitin and Milan Shah.
In February 2015, Pepe Jeans and Hackett London (part of the Pepe Jeans Group) were bought by the Lebanese group M1 and the LVMH subsidiary, L Capital Asia. These companies were previously owned by Torreal Funds (31 percent), Artá Capital (16.4 percent), L Capital Europe (11.5 percent), and its managers.
- Manuel Baigorri; Kiel Porter (2014-07-28). "Pepe Jeans Said to Hire Morgan Stanley to Sell Business". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Pepe Jeans London might be sold". Sportswear-international.com. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Pepe Jeans has already found a buyer | The Luxonomist - Lujo, economía, moda, lifestyle". Theluxonomist.es. 2015-02-04. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Pepe Jeans: from Portobello Road to private equity sale?". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Close-Up Preview: Raoul Shah". drapersonline.com. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Pepe Jeans Group bought by LVMH subsidiary and Lebanese group". FashionUnited. February 11, 2015. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- "Pepe Jeans Group launches Norton Clothing". Sportswear International. July 31, 2015.