Pepin, Count of Vermandois
|Pepin II Quentin de Vermandois, Comte de Senlis, Comte de Peronne & Comte de St. Quentin |
Herbert I, Count of Vermandois
|Father||Bernard of Italy|
|Mother||Cunigunda of Laon|
Pepin II Quentin (French: Pépin; 817 – after 850) was the first count of Vermandois, lord of Senlis, Péronne, and Saint Quentin. He was the son of King Bernard of Italy (a grandson of Charlemagne) and his Queen, Cunigunda of Laon.
Pepin's wife is unknown; Their children were:
- Bernard (c. 845 – before 893), count of Laon, in 877/878.
- Pepin III (c. 846 – 893), count of Senlis and lord of Valois (877–893), Count of Valois(886–893).
- Herbert I, Count of Vermandois (c. 850–907)
|Ancestors of Pepin, Count of Vermandois|
- McKitterick 1999, p. 360-361.
- McKitterick, Rosamond (1999). The Frankish Kingdoms under the Carolingians. Pearson Education Limited.