|Born||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.|
|Genres||folk, pop, country, bluegrass|
|Associated acts||Oh Pep!|
Life and career
Pepita "Pepi" Emmerichs was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia. She attended the Victorian College of Arts Secondary School, where she began collaborating with fellow student Olivia Hally in 2009. Emmerichs and Hally later co-founded the band Oh Pep!, whose musical style Emmerichs has characterised as "folk/pop/country with bluegrass instrumentation".
Emmerichs lived with her mother, father and younger sister Lucia Emmerichs, who is best known for her role as Ophelia Hicks on the TV series Tangle. She is friends with her Stony Point co-star Nikita Leigh-Pritchard; they have known each other since 2005 when they both guest-starred on Blue Heelers episode "Everything a girl could want".
|2005||Blue Heelers||Ally Shaw||Episode: Everything a girl could want|
|2009||Where the Wild Things Are||Claire||Film|
|2010||Stony Point||Amelia||Short film|
- Christine Campbell, "Interview: Oh Pep!" Lip Magazine (December 3, 2012). Retrieved April 10, 2015
- "Q&A, with PEPI" The Melting Pot. Retrieved April 10, 2015
- Where the Wild Things Are review Roger Ebert, RogerEbert.com, October 14, 2009. Retrieved October 22, 2015
- Where the Wild Things Are review Philippa Hawker, The Age, December 3, 2009. Retrieved October 22, 2015
- "Some of His Best Friends Are Beasts" Manohla Dargis, New York Times, October 15, 2009. Retrieved October 22, 2015
- "Stony Point (2010)" Screen Australia entry. Retrieved October 22, 2015.