Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pepito in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pepito, the diminutive version of the Spanish name Pepe, may refer to:
- Pepito Arriola (1896–1954), Spanish child prodigy pianist and violinist
- César Tovar (1940–1994), Major League Baseball player, nicknamed "Pepito"
- Pepito (comics), an Italian comic created by Luciano Bottaro
- Pepito, the largest cat in the world, a minor character in The Simpsons TV series
- Pepito (Squee), a character in the comic book Squee
- Pepito, the character Rat's violent sock puppet in the comic strip Pearls Before Swine
- Pepito, a character in the 1959 animated TV series Bucky and Pepito
- Pepito, a character in the webcomic Something Positive
- Pepito, a character in Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans
- Pepito Manaloto, a live situational comedy
- Pépito, an opéra comique of 1853, music by Jacques Offenbach
- Pepito, manager and companion of Josephine Baker mentioned in "The Hungry Heart", by Jean-Claude Baker
- Pepito, the main character in the 2017 movie Yo Soy Pepito"
- A sandwich common in Venezuela
- Pepito is the flying creature from Walt Disney's Coco (2017 film).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pepito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.