From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pepito, the diminutive version of the Spanish name Pepe, may refer to:
- Pepito Arriola (1896–1954), Spanish child prodigy pianist and violinist
- César Tovar (1940–1994), Major League Baseball player, nicknamed "Pepito"
- Pepito (comics), an Italian comic created by Luciano Bottaro
- Pepito, the largest cat in the world, a minor character in The Simpsons TV series
- Pepito (Squee), a character in the comic book Squee
- Pepito, the character Rat's violent sock puppet in the comic strip Pearls Before Swine
- Pepito, a character in the 1959 animated TV series Bucky and Pepito
- Pepito, a character in the webcomic Something Positive
- Pepito, a character in Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans
- Pepito Manaloto, a live situational comedy
- Pépito, an opéra comique of 1853, music by Jacques Offenbach
- Pepito, manager and companion of Josephine Baker mentioned in "The Hungry Heart", by Jean-Claude Baker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pepito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.