|Also known as||Peppa Pig and Friends|
|Created by||Neville Astley
|Written by||Neville Astley
|Directed by||Neville Astley
Phillip Hall (2011)
Joris van Hulzen (2011)
|Starring||Harley Bird (2009–2015)
Cecily Bloom (2006-2007)
Lily Snowden-Fine (2004)
Hazel Rudd (2004)
Bethan Lindsay (2006-2007)
Sarah Ann Kennedy
|Narrated by||John Sparkes|
|Theme music composer||Julian Nott|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||4|
|No. of episodes||211 (list of episodes)|
|Location(s)||Animated in London|
|Running time||5 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Astley Baker Davies Ltd|
|Distributor||Contender Entertainment Group (2004)
Rubber Duck Entertainment (2006-2007)
E1 Kids (2009–2010)
eOne Family (2010-2012)
|Original channel||Channel 5 and Nick Jr UK (UK),
|Picture format||16:9 High definition|
|Original release||31 May 2004 – present|
|Related shows||Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom|
Peppa Pig is a British preschool animated television series created, directed and produced by Astley Baker Davies, which originally aired on 6 May 2004, and is distributed by E1 Kids. To date, four series have been aired. It went on a hiatus for 2 years and 2 months before re-premiering on 14 February 2015. It is shown in 180 territories.
- 1 Background
- 2 Characters
- 3 Pets
- 4 Episodes and DVD releases
- 5 Film
- 6 Peppa Pig World Theme Park
- 7 Merchandise
- 8 Controversies and politics
- 9 Awards and nominations
- 10 Software
- 11 References
- 12 External links
Peppa Pig is a children's television programme broadcasting on Channel 5 and Nick Jr. in the UK, Nickelodeon/Nick Jr. in the USA, ABC 4 Kids in Australia and Discovery Kids in Latin America, including Brazil. Each episode is approximately 5 minutes long. The show revolves around Peppa, an anthropomorphic female pig, and her family and friends. Each of her friends is a different species of mammal. Peppa's friends are the same age as she is, and Peppa's younger brother George's friends are the same age as him. Episodes tend to feature everyday activities such as attending playgroup, going swimming, visiting their grandparents, cousins, going to the playground or riding their bikes.
The characters wear clothes, live in houses, and drive cars, but still display some characteristics of the animals on which they are based. Peppa and her family snort like pigs during conversations in which they are speaking in English, the other animals make their respective noises when they talk, with some exhibiting other characteristics, such as the Rabbit family's communications of squeaking sounds and their enjoyment of carrots. The Rabbits are also the sole exception to the rule of human-like habitation, in that they live in a burrow in a hill, although it does have windows and is furnished in the same way as the other houses. The characters also blush when embarrassed and their mouths are used to express other emotions such as sadness, happiness, irritation, bewilderment and confusion. Although the mammals are anthropomorphic, other animals are not, for example, the ducks, Tiddles the tortoise, and Polly Parrot. In addition, the narrator of the series John Sparkes reinforces the action and humour, saying things like "Oh, dear" when something unfortunate happens (such as George starts crying) or "Look out!" when a character is doing something unsafe (such as Peppa riding her bicycle without looking where she's going).
The first series of 52 five-minute episodes started on Channel 5 on 31 May 2004, and had its American première as part of Cartoon Network's Tickle-U preschool television programming block on 22 August 2005, and Noggin in December 2007 and January 2008. As of 2014, the series currently airs on the Nick Jr. channel in the US. In the United Kingdom, it can also be seen on Nick Jr., the same with Portugal, Italy, Benelux, Scandinavia and Australia. In Taiwan, the show can be seen on Playhouse Disney. The second series of 52 episodes began on Channel 5 on Monday 4 September 2006, with Cecily Bloom replacing Lily Snowden-Fine as Peppa, amongst other cast changes. The third series started broadcasting on the Channel 5 kids block, Milkshake! on 4 May 2009 with Harley Bird replacing Cecily Bloom and Lily Snowden-Fine as Peppa.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (May 2014)|
- Peppa Pig – A pig who is the main character. She enjoys jumping in muddy puddles, playing with her teddy bear who is called Teddy, going to playgroup, and dressing up. She lives with her little brother George and her parents. She is voiced by Lily Snowden-Fine (series 1), Cecily Bloom (series 2) and Harley Bird (series 3–4-5). Peppa is four years old as shown in the episode My Birthday Party.
- George Pig – He is Peppa's little brother. He is in most episodes and often seen in possession of his toy dinosaur, which is named "Mr. Dinosaur." He cries in many episodes with his trademark showers of tears and crying sound. Often when he cries it has to do with Peppa teasing him. George's sounds are performed by Oliver and Alice May. George is two years old as shown in the episode George's Birthday.
- Mummy Pig – Mummy Pig is Peppa and George's mother. She is voiced by Morwenna Banks. Mummy Pig does some work from home on a computer. She also worked as a firefighter in series 3.
- Daddy Pig – Daddy Pig is Peppa and George's father. He works as an architect, as shown in the episode The New House. He is voiced by Richard Ridings.
- Grandpa Pig — Grandpa Pig is Mummy Pig's father. He loves gardening and sailing. Although the two fight in a few episodes, he's best friends with Granddad Dog. He has a trackless train named Gertrude. He is voiced by David Graham.
- Granny Pig — Granny Pig is Mummy Pig's mother. She is a fan of perfume. She grows apples in an orchard near her house along with vegetables in her own garden next to her house. She has four chickens, and she is voiced by Frances White.
- Uncle Pig – Uncle Pig is Daddy Pig's brother, and is Aunty Pig's husband and Chloe and Baby Alexander's father. He is voiced by John Sparkes who also narrates the series.
- Auntie Pig – Auntie Pig is Uncle Pig's wife and Chloe and Baby Alexander's mother. She is voiced by Alison Snowden (series 1-2) and Judy Flynn (series 3-4).
- Chloe Pig – Chloe Pig is Peppa and George's cousin, she is also Baby Alexander's sister. Her friends are Belinda Bear and Simon Squirrel, but they like to tease Peppa. She is 8 years old, and wears a yellow dress. She is voiced by Eloise May (series 1-2), Abigail Daniels (series 3-4) and Zara Siddiqi (series 4).
- Baby Alexander Pig – Baby Alexander Pig is Chloe's baby brother. His first word was puddle. He is voiced by Oliver May (series 2), Harley Bird (series 3) and Minnie Driver (series 4).
- Auntie Dottie Pig — Auntie Dottie is Peppa and George's great-aunt who sent "Horsey Twinkle Toes". It is unknown what she looks like and does not have a voice actor since she is never shown.
- Rebecca Rabbit – She is Peppa's friend from playgroup. She is the big sister of Richard and their twin baby sister and brother, Rosie and Robbie. She is voiced by Hazel Rudd (series 1), Bethan Lindsay (series 2) and Alice May (series 3-4).
- Richard Rabbit – Rebecca's younger brother and the twins' big brother. He is George's best friend, he has a fuss about things and cries a bit like George. In some episodes he is seen crying with George. He is voiced by Zoe Baker.
- Miss Rabbit – Miss Rabbit appears to have many jobs at the same time, including bus driver, supermarket assistant, librarian, helicopter pilot, firefighter, ice cream seller, shoe shop assistant, nurse, car crusher, ticket seller, china shop worker and works on a moon shop, but she loves her jobs. She is Mummy Rabbit's sister, she is Rebecca, Richard, Rosie, and Robby's aunt. She is voiced by Sarah Ann Kennedy.
- Mummy Rabbit – Rebecca's, Richard's, Rosie's and Robbie's mother. She is also Miss Rabbit's twin sister. She is voiced by Morwenna Banks and Sarah Ann Kennedy.
- Daddy Rabbit a.k.a. Mr Rabbit – Rebecca's, Richard's, and the twins' father. He works with Daddy Pig and Mrs Cat in a top floor office. He appears to be a station master, manager of the museum and ice cream seller in some episodes. He is Daddy Pig's best friend. He is voiced by John Sparkes.
- Grampy Rabbit – Rebecca's, Richard's, and the twins' maternal grandfather and Mummy Rabbit's and Miss Rabbit's father. He is voiced by Brian Blessed.
- Rosie and Robbie Rabbit — Rebecca's and Richard's twin baby sister and brother. They don't appear in many episodes and are born in 'Mummy Rabbit's Bump'.
- Suzy Sheep – Suzy is a sheep and is Peppa's very best friend. She wears a pink dress. She has an imaginary friend named Leo Lion. She dresses like a nurse. She's allegedly bossy and keeps telling people what to do but she thinks Peppa is the one who is telling people what to do. Suzy is voiced by Meg Hall.
- Mummy Sheep a.k.a. Mrs Sheep – Mummy Sheep is the mother of Suzy. She wears a dark pink dress. She is best friends with Mummy Pig. Mummy Sheep is voiced by Debbie MacDonald.
- Candy Cat – Candy is a cat and is one of Peppa's friends. She wears a turquoise dress. Candy Cat is voiced by Daisy Rudd (series 1), Emma Weston (series 2) and Zara Siddiqi (series 3-4).
- Mrs Cat a.k.a. Mummy Cat – Mrs Cat is the mother of Candy and a colleague of Daddy Pig. She wears a light red dress, Mrs Cat is voiced by Morwenna Banks (series 2) and Leila Farzad (series 3-4).
- Mr Cat a.k.a. Daddy Cat – Mr Cat is the father of Candy. He is often seen in series 3 and 4. He wears an indigo shirt and has dark fur.
- Danny Dog – Danny is one of Peppa's friends. Danny is voiced by George Woolford (series 1-2) and Jadon Mills (series 3-4).
- Mummy Dog a.k.a. Mrs Dog – Mummy Dog is the mother of Danny Dog. She is voiced by Debbie MacDonald (series 1) and Claire Waxler (series 2) and Judy Flynn (series 4).
- Granddad Dog – Granddad Dog is the grandfather of Danny Dog. He is a mechanic and is very good at fixing cars. Even though they sometimes bicker about whose boat is better, Granddad Dog and Grandpa Pig are best friends. Granddad Dog is voiced by David Rintoul.
- Daddy Dog a.k.a. Captain Dog — Daddy Dog is the father of Danny Dog. Daddy Dog was one of the last characters make his debut on the show, not appearing until the middle of series four. Daddy Dog is voiced by Alexander Armstrong.
- Pedro Pony – Pedro is a Pony and is one of Peppa's friends. He wears glasses and a yellow jacket. Pedro Pony is voiced by Harrison Oldroyd (series 1-2), Stanley Nickless (series 3-4), and in the episode "The Golden Boots" he was voiced by Sammy Price. Characterised by his love for sleep, Pedro can be occasionally forgetful or clumsy and slow to catch on but is otherwise knowledgeable in his areas of interest and always friendly. In many episodes he is late for playgroup. Peppa once kissed Pedro in her school's play (from "Pedro is Late"). He is known for often wearing the wrong costume. Like in the episode "Gym Class" where he wears a superhero costume instead of his gym costume. He also is often found wearing a cowboy costume.
- Mummy Pony a.k.a. Mrs Pony – Mummy Pony is the mother of Pedro. She wears a dark yellow dress. Mummy Pony is voiced by Kate Gribble (series 1), Madelyn Moore(series 2), Layla Lewis (series 2), Jemima Williams (series 3), Leila Farzad (series 4) and Judy Flynn (series 4).
- Daddy Pony a.k.a. Mr Pony – Daddy Pony is the father of Pedro, and he is an optician. He wears glasses and also wears a green jacket. Daddy Pony is voiced by John Sparkes.
- Zoe Zebra – Zoe is a Zebra and is one of Peppa's friends. She wears a light purple dress. In the episode "Teddy's Day Out," Zoe appears with her stuffed monkey who is named Monkey. Zoe Zebra is voiced by Sian Taylor.
- Mummy Zebra a.k.a. Mrs Zebra – Mummy Zebra is the mother of Zoe, Zuzu and Zaza Zebra, she works with pottery, she wears a bright green dress. She is voiced by Morwenna Banks.
- Daddy Zebra a.k.a. Mr Zebra – Daddy Zebra is the father of Zoe, Zuzu and Zaza; he is a postman. Daddy Zebra is voiced by David Graham.
- Zuzu & Zaza Zebra – Zuzu and Zaza are Zebras and are Zoe's little identical twin sisters. They are also George's friends. They wear light pink dresses. As a result of them being younger than George, Richard, and Edmond, they do not appear at playgroup, and instead often appear at Zoe's house. Zuzu and Zaza Zebra are voiced by Alice May.
- Emily Elephant – Peppa's friend from Playgroup. She made her first appearance in the episode "Emily Elephant". Her brother is Edmond Elephant, her father is Doctor Elephant, and her mother is Mummy Elephant. She can make the loudest sound out of all the children and often uses her trunk as an extra hand. She is voiced by Julia Moss.
- Edmond Elephant – Edmond is George's friend. His sister is Emily, his father is Doctor Elephant and his mother is Mummy Elephant. Unlike George, Richard, Zuzu, Zaza and Didier, Edmond is highly intelligent; his high intelligence comes from his father, Doctor Elephant. Because of this, Edmond is a self-proclaimed clever clogs. He is two years old. Unlike George, Richard, Zuzu, Zaza and Didier, he speaks in full sentences. He is voiced by Jonny Butler. Edmond's voice appears on the Peppa Pig Rocket kiddie ride.
- Doctor Elephant a.k.a. Mr Elephant – He is Emily's and Edmond's father and the husband of Mummy Elephant. He wears a white shirt and bowtie and is voiced by Andy Hamilton.
- Mummy Elephant – She is Emily's and Edmond's mother and she is the wife of Doctor Elephant.
- Delphine Donkey — Delphine is a donkey who appeared in the episodes "Pen Pal" and "Delphine Donkey". She is Peppa Pig's friend from France. She is voiced by Nzilani Franq.
- Didier Donkey — Didier is Delphine's little brother. In a similar manner to how George loves his dinosaur, Didier loves his toy dragon. He is George's friend from France. He is voiced by Aurelie Charbonnier.
- Mr Donkey a.k.a. Papa Donkey — Mr Donkey is Delphine and Didier's father. He is voiced by Jerome Haupert.
- Mrs Donkey — is Delphine and Didier's mother.
- Freddy Fox — is a friend of Peppa who has a very good sense of smell. His first appearance was in the episode "Freddy Fox". He is voiced by Max Miller (series 3) and Jamie Oram (series 3-4).
- Mr Fox — is Freddy's father and is the owner of a shop that sells everything, usually in boxes of five, but sometimes as matching sets of three. He is voiced by John Sparkes.
- Mrs Fox — is Freddy's mother and Mr Fox's wife.
- Kylie Kangaroo — Kylie Kangaroo is a friend of Peppa and appears in the episode of same name. She is voiced by Macey Danger.
- Joey Kangaroo — Joey Kangaroo is Kylie's younger brother. He stays in Mummy Kangaroo's pouch.
- Mummy Kangaroo a.k.a. Mrs Kangaroo — Mummy Kangaroo is Kylie and Joey's mother. She is voiced by Morwenna Banks.
- Daddy Kangaroo a.k.a. Mr Kangaroo — Daddy Kangaroo is Kylie and Joey's father. He is voiced by Alexander Armstrong.
- Mr. Wolf— Is the father of Wendy wolf and Mrs Wolf's husband. He is voiced by Alexander Armstrong.
- Mrs. Wolf— Is the mother of Wendy wolf and Mr Wolf's wife.
- Wendy Wolf— Is Peppa's friend after Daddy Pig designs a house for the wolves and Mr Bull builds it. She is voiced by Chaniya Mahon.
- Gabriella Goat — A friend of Peppa's who lives in Italy. She gives The Pigs a tour of the village where she lives. She is voiced by Sonia Arapi.
- Signor Goat — He takes care of the holiday house Peppa's family stays for their holiday. He is the father of Gabriella Goat. He is voiced by Andrea Tran.
- Uncle Goat — He bakes the pizza in Gabriella's village. He is voiced by John Sparkes.
- Auntie Goat — She runs a store in Gabriella's town. She is voiced by Morwenna Banks.
- Madame Gazelle— Madame Gazelle is the teacher at Playgroup. She once played in a rock band called "The Rocking Gazelles" with two other gazelles who may be her sisters, as evidenced in "Madame Gazelle's Leaving Party". She taught all of the parents when they were children. She is voiced by Morwenna Banks.
- Mr Bull— Mr Bull is a bull who is a garbage man, a builder, a nurse (as seen in "Mummy Rabbit's Bump") and a tuba player. Mr Bull is also a taxi driver (as seen in the "Flying on Holiday" episode). He is voiced by David Rintoul.
- Mr Potato— Mr Potato is all the kids' favorite character from a TV show. He's not an animal in disguise. He's a real potato. He encourages the kids to exercise and eat healthy. His friends are Mrs Carrot, Sweet Cranberry and Little Sprout who are also real fruit and vegetables, as evidenced in "Mr Potato's Christmas Show". There is also a Mrs Potato, appearing only on Peppa's Television with Mr Potato from series one until the beginning of series three. He is voiced by John Sparkes.
- Doctor Brown Bear— Doctor Brown Bear is the doctor. He is voiced by David Rintoul.
- Doctor Hamster— Doctor Hamster is the vet. She is voiced by Morwenna Banks.
- Mr Scarecrow— is Granny and Grandpa Pig's scarecrow. He scares the birds who are trying to eat Grandpa's seeds.
- Mr Rhino— Works with Mr Bull in the building/construction job.
- Mr Labrador— Also works with Mr Bull in the building/construction job. He also runs the archery competition at the fair (as seen in "Funfair").
- Mrs Cow— A member of the "Mummies' Fire Service". She is voiced by Judy Flynn.
- Mrs Potato— She is the wife of Mr Potato. Voiced by Morwenna Banks.
- Captain Emergency— The pilot on the plane Peppa and her family fly on in the episode "Flying On Holiday". Voiced by Dominic Byrne.
- Belinda Bear—One of Chloe's friends. In the episode "Chloe's Big Friends", she calls herself "B" for short. She is voiced by Zara Siddiqi.
- Simon Squirrel—One of Chloe's friends. In the episode "Chloe's Big Friends", he calls himself "Si" for short. He is voiced by Preston Nyman.
- Policeman— He is voiced by Fernando Tiberini.
- Father Christmas - In episodes "Santa's Grotto", "Santa's Visit" and "Mr. Potato's Christmas Show"
- The Queen - In the episode "The Queen"
- Tiddles the Tortoise; Is Dr. Hamsters pet tortoise. He is 33 as shown the episode "Dr. Hamster's tourtoise. He is known to climb trees as shown in "Naughty Tortoise" and "Miss Rabbit's Helicopter".
- Steven the Stick Insect; is Pedro Pony's pet stick insect and is shown in the "Pet Competition".
- Goldy the Goldfish; Is Peppa Pig's gold fish.
- Hemydatulus Fanardus the Gecko; is Edmond Elephant's pet gecko and is shown the episode "The Pet Competition". His name is the scientific name for gecko. Edmond named him this since he is smart.
- Polly Parrot; granny and grandpa pig's Parrot.
Episodes and DVD releases
Peppa Pig World Theme Park
Peppa Pig World a family theme park located in the New Forest, Hampshire, opened on 9 April 2011 at Paultons Park, Hampshire, UK with 7 rides, an indoor play zone, a muddy puddles water splash park, smaller play areas and themed buildings.
Peppa Pig, the Entertainment One (eOne) brand, grossed over £200 million in UK merchandise sales in 2010, far exceeding the 2009 figure of £100 million. Additionally, for the first time in the brand’s history, NPD figures for the year reveal that Peppa Pig was the number one pre-school property in the total toy market for 2010 – moving up four places from its previous position in 2009. Now in its seventh year, new licensees continue to join the Peppa Pig licensing programme, which currently has 63 licensees on board.
In addition to episode DVDs, a variety of licensed Peppa Pig products are available, play including video games and other toys such as playsets, playing cards, vehicles, and stuffed toys. There is also a series of books based on the character, one of which, Peppa Meets the Queen was written to coincide with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. The line has also been expanded to include household items such as bathroom products, bed-linens, food, drink, clothing, and jewellery. Licensees include Holland Publishing in the United Kingdom.
Controversies and politics
Peppa and her family did not wear seat belts in the first two series. After receiving several complaints, Astley Baker Davies announced that all future animation would include characters wearing seat belts, and that the relevant scenes in the first two series would be re-animated to include them. Similar changes were also made to early episodes with characters riding bicycles to add cycle helmets, which were not included in the original versions.
In April 2010, during the UK General Election campaign, E1 Entertainment confirmed Peppa would not be attending the launch of the UK Labour Party's families manifesto "in the interests of avoiding any controversy or misunderstanding". Peppa had previously been used to promote the Labour government's Sure Start programme.
In 2012, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation received a complaint that the episode "Mister Skinnylegs" was not appropriate for Australian audiences, since it encouraged befriending spiders. Given the toxicity and widespread distribution of some dangerous Australian spiders, notably the common Redback Spider, the complaint was upheld and the episode not aired again.
In late May 2014, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Mark Scott expressed fears about the future of Peppa on Australian television, given Australian federal budget cuts to ABC funding that were said to affect its ability to pay for, and broadcast, overseas media products such as Peppa Pig. Australian media noted the character's appeal to Australian toddlers and echoed concerns about the future of her Australian distribution rights. Australian Federal Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce made reference to the character as a menu item at a Thai restaurant, while conservative columnist Piers Akerman thought that Peppa "pushes a weird feminist line".
On 28 May 2014, Australian communications minister Malcolm Turnbull quelled fears about the future of Peppa Pig on Australian TV, by tweeting that: "Contrary to media rumours, Peppa's is one snout we are happy to have in the ABC trough".
Awards and nominations
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
- British Academy Children's Awards
- Annecy International Animated Film Festival 2005, Winner of the Grand Prize, The Crystal for Best TV Production
- Bradford Animation Film Festival 2005, Winner of Best Children’s Animation Series
- Cartoons on the Bay Festival 2005, Winner of Pulcinella Award for Best European Programme of the Year
- Cartoons on the Bay Festival 2005, Winner of Pulcinella Award for Best Pre-School Series
- Cartoons on the Bay Festival 2005, Children’s audience award for Best Pre-School series
- British Academy Children's Awards
- 2013, Nomination for Best Pre-School Animation
- 2013, Nomination for Best Writing
- 2013, Nomination for Best Multiplatform (Peppa Pig's Holiday game)
- 2010, Nomination for Best Pre-School Animation
- 2010, Nomination for Best Writing
- 2009, Nomination for Best Pre-School Animation
- 2009, Nomination for Best Writing
- 2008, Nomination for Best Pre-School Animation
- 2007, Nomination for Best Pre-School Animation
- 2004, Nomination for Best Pre-School Animation
Peppa Pig the Game
Peppa Pig the game was developed by Ubisoft and published by Pinnacle Inc., it was released on 27 November 2009 for the Nintendo Wii console and Nintendo DS hand-held game system. It is a children's video game to learn and play, and it contains 11 games and activities.
Peppa Pig: Fun and Games
- "Peppa Pig moved from Labour event". BBC News. 27 April 2010.
- NickJr. Peppa Pig Character Reference, Nickelodeon, 20 December 2013
- BBFC classification
- TV cartoon Peppa Pig – now worth $1bn a year – is making the leap to the big screen - Features - TV & Radio - The Independent
- Den of Geek - Peppa Pig: The Golden Boots review
- Paultons Family Theme Park - Home of Peppa Pig World | New Forest
- "Record-breaking year for Peppa Pig | LTW Magazine". Ltwmag.com. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- "Peppa Pig in seatbelt safety row". BBC. 15 January 2009.
- Loveday, Samantha (14 December 2010). "ABD adds seatbelts to Peppa Pig episodes | Latest news from the licensing industry". Licensing.biz. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- "About the ABC: Peppa Pig, (received), 6th August 2012".
- Maley, Jacqueline (28 May 2014). "Peppa Pig held aloft as sacrifice to god of prosperity". The Age. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- Malcolm Turnbull on Twitter: "Contrary to media rumours, Peppa's is one snout we are happy to have in the ABC trough. http://t.co/w9IodvwLiM"
- "2012 Children's Pre-School Animation | BAFTA Awards". BAFTA. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- "2011 Children's Pre-School Animation | BAFTA Awards". BAFTA. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- "2005 - The Cristal for a TV production". AIAFF. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- "Children's in 2013 | BAFTA Awards". BAFTA. Retrieved 6 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Peppa Pig.|