Per Cromwell, born 13 September 1974 in Malmö, Sweden is a Swedish ad-man, activist and inventor. He is the co-founder of the creative agency Studio Total. Today he is managing the Swedish-Finnish company Nordic Society for Invention and Discovery.
He has figured in international media and are, among others, known for creating the experimental lab MiCasa, the dog to human translator No More Woof as well as creating the world's biggest iPhone speakers - WOS (wall of sound) 1.0 and 2.0.  Per Cromwell is one of the persons behind the Teddybear stunt in Belarus during the summer of 2012, for which he won a Gold Epica for world's best PR.
- "Per Cromwell Co-founder Studio Total". The Conference. Retrieved 2014-03-07.
- "Floating pugs and flying carpets for pets: MiCasa Lab is reinventing home furniture". Wired. 2013-07-26. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- "Is this what the future looks like?". N Magazine. September 2013. Retrieved 2014-03-07.
- "Snack och konflikt ger lyckad kampanj". Wired. 2011-08-24. Retrieved 2014-03-07.
- "Teddy Bears Fall From Sky, and Heads Roll in Minsk". The New York Times. 2012-08-01. Retrieved 2014-03-06.
- "Award Winners". adforum. Retrieved 2014-04-04.
- "Epica Awards". epica-awards.com. 2012. Retrieved 14 July 2014.