Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up per se in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Per se may refer to:
- per se, a Latin phrase meaning "by itself" or "in itself".
- Illegal per se, the legal usage in criminal and antitrust law
- Negligence per se, legal use in tort law
- Per Se (restaurant), a New York City restaurant
- Finnish_profanity#perse, a vulgar Finnish word describing "arse"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Per se.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.