Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pera may refer to:
- Bernarda Pera, a Croatian–American tennis player
- Marcus Junius Pera, Roman politician, dictator in 216 BC
- Pera (surname)
- Pera (Beyoğlu), a district in Istanbul formerly called Pera, now called Beyoğlu.
- Galata, a neighbourhood of Beyoğlu, often referred to as Pera in the past.
- Pêra (Caparica), a Portuguese locality in the district of Setúbal.
- Pêra (Silves), a Portuguese parish in the district of Faro in the Algarve.
- Pera Orinis, a village in Cyprus.
- The Pera, a ship of the Dutch East India Company.
- Peda or Pera, a dessert in Pakistan and India.
- Pera (plant), a plant genus in the family Peraceae.
- Public Employees Retirement Association, the name of several public employee pension plans in the United States.
- Peripheral ERA, a baseball statistic.
- Purdue Enterprise Reference Architecture.
- Pera means money in Tagalog language.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.