(Redirected from Perc)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up perc, pērc, or perc. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PERC or perc may refer to:
- Pan-European Regional Council, the European trade union arm of the International Trade Union Confederation
- PERC solar cell, a passivated emitter rear contact (PERC) solar cell
- Dell PERC, PowerEdge RAID Controller, a product of Dell, Inc. computer hardware used in Dell PowerEdge servers
- Propane Education and Research Council, a lobbying organization
- Property and Environment Research Center, a free-market environmentalist think tank
- Pulmonary Embolism Rule-out Criteria, or PERC Rule is a clinical decision making tool to aid in the diagnosis of chest pain and/or dyspnea.
- Tetrachloroethylene or perc, a chemical widely used for dry cleaning and metal-degreasing
- PTC Perc, a line of Java virtual machines by PTC, Inc.