|Date of birth||3 December 1880|
|Place of birth||Cambridge, England|
|Date of death||13 April 1959(aged 78)|
|Place of death||London, England|
|Playing position||Inside right|
|Cambridge St Mary's|
|1900–1901||Queens Park Rangers||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
In the 1907–08 season, Humphreys joined First Second Leicester Fosse but returned to the First Division with Chelsea for the latter part of the season. He remained with Chelsea until December 1909 when he lost his place to Vivian Woodward.
Humphreys swapped places with Woodward moving across London to join Tottenham Hotspur. Humphreys only made 45 league appearances for Spurs, scoring 24 goals, none of which were as vital as the one that he scored against Chelsea in the final match of the 1909–10 season which ensured that Chelsea were relegated instead of Spurs.
- Betts, Graham (2006). England: Player by player. Green Umbrella Publishing. p. 136. ISBN 1-905009-63-1.
- In The Mad Crowd
- "England 1 Scotland 2 (Match summary)". www.englandstats.com. 4 April 1903. Retrieved 28 March 2009.
- "Percy Humphreys". League Managers Association. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "Ehemalige Trainer des FCB" (in German). FC Basel. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- Caligaris, Mimma. 100 volte Grigi, supplement to the newspaper «Il Piccolo», 17 February 2012, 20, p. 51.