Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perdido is a Spanish and Portuguese word for ‘lost’. It may refer to:
- "Perdido" (song), jazz standard composed by Juan Tizol
- "Perdido", song from WarCry's album ¿Dónde Está La Luz?
- HMS Trouncer (D85), ship also known as USS Perdido
- Perdido Beach, Alabama
- Perdido Key, Florida
- Perdido River, in Alabama and Florida, U.S.
- Perdido Street Station, a novel by China Miéville
- Perdido (oil platform), the deepest oil platform in the world
- Monte Perdido (French: Mont Perdu), mountain in the Pyrenees
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perdido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.