Pere Marquette (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Pere Marquette (passenger train))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pere Marquette or Jacques Marquette (1637–1675) was a French Jesuit missionary and namesake of Marquette University.
Pere Marquette or Father Marquette may also refer to:
Locations and landmarks
- Pere Marquette, the original name (before the village plat of 1867) of Ludington, Michigan
- Pere Marquette Charter Township, Michigan
- Pere Marquette River
- Pere Marquette Hotel, a registered national landmark in Peoria, Illinois
Parks, monuments, and reserves
- Father Marquette National Memorial in Straits State Park
- Pere Marquette State Park in Grafton, Illinois
- Pere Marquette State Forest in Michigan
- Pere Marquette Park, a park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Pere Marquette Beach, Muskegon, Michigan
- Pere Marquette Railway, in the Great Lakes region of the United States and Canada
- SS Pere Marquette, a steel train ferry of the Pere Marquette Railway from 1897 to 1930
- Pere Marquette Rail-Trail in the central lower peninsula of Michigan
- Pere Marquette (C&O train), a passenger train formerly operated by the Pere Marquette Railway and the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway
- Pere Marquette (Amtrak train), a passenger train operated by Amtrak
- Pere Marquette State Trail in the western lower peninsula of Michigan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pere Marquette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.