Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peregrine Horden is professor in medieval history at Royal Holloway, University of London. Horden's research is in the area of Mediterranean cities and medicine in the Middle Ages. He is a Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford.
- Companion to Mediterranean History Horden, P. (ed.) & Kinoshita, S. (ed.) 2014, Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell.
- The Body in Balance: Humoral Medicines in Practice Horden, P. (ed.) & Hsu, E. (ed.) 2013, Berghahn.
- Hospitals and Healing from Antiquity to the Later Middle Ages Horden, P. 2008 Aldershot: Ashgate.
- All Souls under the Ancien Régime: Politics, Learning and the Arts, c.1600–1850 Horden, P. (ed.) & Green, S. J. D. (ed.) 2007 Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Freedom of Movement in the Middle Ages, Proceedings of the Twentieth Harlaxton Symposium Horden, P. (ed.) 2007 Donington: Shaun Tyas.
- The Impact of Hospitals 300-2000 Horden, P. (ed.), Henderson, J. (ed.) & Pastore, A. (ed.) 2007, Oxford: Peter Lang.
- The Corrupting Sea: A Study of Mediterranean History Horden, P. & Purcell, N. 2000 Oxford: Blackwell.
|This article about an educator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|