|The Right Honourable
Sir Peregrine Simon
|Lord Justice of Appeal|
|Born||20 June 1950|
|Occupation||High Court Judge|
Education and career
He was educated at Westminster School and Trinity Hall, Cambridge. He was called to the Bar, Middle Temple in 1973. He was appointed as Queen's Counsel in 1991; as a Bencher in 1999 and Recorder in 1998. He was knighted in 2002 at the same time as Colman Treacy who was also then appointed as a High Court Judge.
- Barrow v Bankside Members Agency Ltd and another
- National Boat Shows (NBS) v Earls Court
- R v Incedal and Rarmoul-Bouhadjar
- "Birthday's today". The Telegraph. 20 June 2013. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
the Hon Mr Justice Simon 63
- "Peregrine Charles Hugo Simon". Debretts. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- Roth, Andrew (8 May 2006). "Lord Simon of Glaisdale". The Guardian | Politics | Obituaries. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Lord Simon of Glaisdale". The Telegraph | News | Obituaries. 8 May 2006. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Barrow v Bankside Members Agency Ltd". Uniset.ca. Retrieved 2014-06-24.
- [dead link]
|This United Kingdom law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|