From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perennial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A perennial is a plant that lives for more than two years.
Perennial may also refer to other things lasting throughout a year or throughout multiple years. It may refer to:
- Gardeners' Royal Benevolent Society, a UK charity operating under the name Perennial.
- Harper Perennial, a paperback imprint of the publishing house HarperCollins
- Perennial calendar, a calendar applicable in multiple years
- Perennial candidate, a political candidate who repeatedly runs for office
- Perennial crop, a crop from a perennial plant that is allowed to follow its multiyear cycle
- Perennial philosophy, asserting unity or relation of lines of thought
- Perennial stream, a stream whose flow normally lasts throughout the year
- Perennial water, a body of water that is perennial
- Perennialism (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Perennial"
- All pages with titles containing Perennial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perennial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.