Perfect Alibi (1995 film)
|Directed by||Kevin Meyer|
|Produced by||William Hart|
|Written by||Rochelle Majer Krich
Charles Martin Smith
|Music by||Amotz Plessner|
|Edited by||David H. Lloyd|
|Distributed by||Rysher Entertainment|
Perfect Alibi is a 1995 American crime film directed by Kevin Meyer and starring Teri Garr and Hector Elizondo. It is based on the 1990 novel Where's Mommy Now? by Rochelle Majer Krich.
An adulterous husband and a homicidal French nanny seek to murder his rich wife for her money. The wife's best friend and a police detective attempt to bring the culprits to justice. During the film's conclusion, the nanny attempts to poison her opponent's hot cocoa. However, the woman apparently switches the drinks, which gradually leads to the truth being revealed.
- Hall, Mordaunt. "Perfect Alibi - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2010-05-29.
- "Perfect Alibi Movie Reviews, Pictures". Rotten Tomatoes. 1995-05-23. Retrieved 2010-05-29.
- "Perfect Alibi - Reviews, Movie Trailers, Cast & Crew. Movies at". Film.com. Retrieved 2010-05-29.
- Brennan, Sandra. "Perfect Alibi > Overview". AllMovie. Retrieved 2010-05-29.
- About Author Rochelle Krich
|This 1990s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|