This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Perfect Relations is a public relations company based in India. It employs more than 500 professional staff in offices that operates in 14 Indian cities as well as Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh. Perfect Relations has dominated one of the fastest growing and increasingly important global markets – India, with its largest network of offices spread across 18 locations, 408 domain experts handling clientele across the services and automobiles sector, technology, financial services and infrastructure verticals. The firm provides image management solutions to CEOs and Boards of Directors of listed companies, advising them on their internal and external communications as well as on public affairs.
Perfect Relations was established and co-founded in 1992 in Delhi by image consultants and media commentators Dilip Cherian  and Bobby Kewalramani. The firm has company-owned offices in 14 major cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
Perfect Relations also became a member of the PRCAI (Public Relations Consultants Association of India).
The services of Perfect Relations ranges from Crisis Management, CSR, Digital PR, Editorial Services, Financial PR, Media Intelligence & Planning, Public Affairs, Seminars & Conferences, Spokesperson Training & Messaging, Strategy & Planning 
Air India appointed Perfect Relations Ltd as its public relations agency for India. Perfect Relations was responsible for continuous image audit, media relations, communication counsel and advice on a regular basis to develop an effective channel of communication to consumers, employees, trade and other partners." 
For the media campaign of Congress, Dilip Cherian, Perfect Relations, set up an excellent communication strategy to 'reach out to the poor and less-informed people living in the country's remote and rural areas. He chose at least 48 centres across the country from where he unleashed his media campaign for the Congress by reaching out to the public through local cable television networks, the vernacular press and the lesser-known communication channels that were left untouched by the BJP's high-tech media campaign.' 
The firm also got a Certificate of gratitude from UN Millennium Campaign awarded to PR for their work in the UN's initiative Stand-Up Take Action against poverty.
- Shopper's Stop
- Blue Dart Aviation
- Sierra Atlantic
- Acumen Fund
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- Toonz India Ltd
- Gems Education
- Sa Re Ga Ma
- Suzlon Energy
- Thomas Cook India Ltd
- Burger King India
- S P Jain School of Global Management
- FC Goa
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Khaitan & Co.
- PR Companies in Delhi
In 2006, there was news that Martin Sorrell-led WPP-subsidiary, Hill & Knowlton would acquire image and public affairs consultancy Perfect Relations. The 10-year-old Indian PR firm was rumored to be in talks with several global potential buyers. When contacted PR’s promoter & CEO, Bobby Kewalramani denied any such deal been signed.
- "Cherian's Choice". Dilipcherian.com. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "Public Relations Consultants Association of India :: About Us :: Members". Prcai.org. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "Welcome to Perfect Relations!". Perfectrelations.com. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "Perfect Relations is Air India's PR agency | Televisionpoint.com News". Televisionpoint.com. 2005-08-20. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "What BJP needs: New leaders, better strategies". Rediff.com. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Relations, Perfect (2009-12-10). "UN certificate of appreciation to Perfect Relations_Dec 2009 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!". Flickr. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "WPP arm eyes PR firm Perfect Relations-Consultancy / Audit-Services-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. 2006-08-26. Retrieved 2010-08-09.