Perfect crime (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Perfect crime is a crime committed with sufficient planning and skill that no evidence is apparent, and the culprit cannot be traced.
Perfect crime or perfect crimes may also refer to:
Film TV and theatre
- Perfect Crime (play), a play by Warren Manzi
- The Perfect Crime, a 1928 silent American film
- The Perfect Crime (film), a 1978 film
- Perfect Crimes (TV series), the title used in Europe for the television show Fallen Angels (TV series)
- Crimen Ferpecto, released in some American markets as The Perfect Crime
- The Perfect Crime, a 1987 album by Anti-Nowhere League
- Perfect Crime (album), a 2001 album by Mai Kuraki
- The Perfect Crime (Cold Chisel album), a 2015 album by Cold Chisel
- "Perfect Crime", a song on the 1991 Guns N' Roses album Use Your Illusion I
- The Perfect Crime No. 2, a song by The Decemberists from their 2006 album The Crane Wife
- "The Perfect Crime", a song by Faith No More from the 1991 Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey: Music from the Motion Picture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perfect crime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.