Perfect storm (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perfect storm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A perfect storm is a confluence of events that drastically aggravates a situation.
Perfect storm may also refer to:
- 1991 Perfect Storm, a weather event
- The Perfect Storm (album), an album by Twista
- "Perfect Storm" (song), a song by Brad Paisley
- The Perfect Storm, a John Paul Jackson prophecy and survival guide
- Carl Crawford (born August 5, 1981), nicknamed "The Perfect Storm", an American professional baseball left fielder with the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball (MLB)
In television episodes:
- "Perfect Storm" (Flashpoint)
- "The Perfect Storm" (The O.C.)
- "The Perfect Storm" (Pretty Little Liars)
- "Perfect Storm" (Tru Calling)
- Perfect Storm: Disasters That Changed The World
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perfect storm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.