Perfect storm (disambiguation)
|Look up perfect storm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A perfect storm is a confluence of events that drastically aggravates a situation.
Perfect storm may also refer to:
- 1991 Perfect Storm, a weather event
- "Perfect Storm" (Flashpoint)
- "The Perfect Storm" (The O.C.)
- "The Perfect Storm" (Pretty Little Liars)
- "Perfect Storm" (Tru Calling)
- Perfect Storm: Disasters That Changed The World, a Canadian historical documentary series
- The Perfect Storm, a concept in the ministry and marketing from John Paul Jackson
- Carl Crawford (born 1981), nicknamed "The Perfect Storm", an American professional baseball left fielder with the Los Angeles Dodgers
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perfect storm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.