Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up perfectionism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perfectionism may refer to:
- Perfectionism (psychology), a personality trait
- Perfectionism (philosophy), a persistence of will
- Christian perfection, doctrine associated with John Wesley
- Perfectionist movement; see Oneida Community, a Christian sect
- Perfectionist (album), by Natalia Kills
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perfectionism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.