|Headquarters||Feltham, London, UK|
|Paul Walker (Chairman)
Simon Denyer, (CEO)
|Products||Content Distribution, Media Platforms|
|Revenue||£208.1 million (2013)|
|£11.6 million (2013)|
|£4.6 million (2013)|
Perform Group is a global sports media company, based in the United Kingdom, operating across a range of digital platforms.
Perform Group was created in September 2007 through the merger of two businesses: Premium TV Limited, a provider of web and mobile solutions to the sports sector, and the Inform Group, a digital sports rights agency. The businesses were rebranded “PERFORM” in January 2008 under the leadership of current Chief Executive Officer Simon Denyer, and former joint CEO Oliver Slipper. 
In 2013, Perform Group combined its US businesses with Sporting News to form Sporting News Media, in which it took a 65% stake. Sporting News' former owner American City Business Journals retained 35%.
Perform Group is a holding company of a group of digital media enterprises. Its operating division includes content distribution, subscription, advertising and sponsorship, and technology and production.
In December 2014 Perform announced a ten-year media agreement worth over half a billion dollars with the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) – with the extended partnership representing the largest live media rights and production venture in the history of the WTA and in women’s sports as a whole. The deal also saw the creation of WTA Media, a joint venture between the tour and Perform that will deliver all content worldwide. The deal aimed to increase exposure of women’s tennis over the duration of the contract, hoping to more than double the Tour’s current $21 million into US$50 million a year.
- Prelimary Results 2013
- "Global offer" (PDF). Perform Group. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Perform buys RunningBall for €120m". Financial Times. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Perform Group buys sports data company Opta". Reuters. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Perform Group To Combine U.S. Sports Assets With Sporting News Brand". sportsbusinessdaily.com. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- Ted Menmuir. "Perform Group to de-list as Access Industries takes over". SBC News. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Perform Group Given Average Rating of "Hold" by Analysts (NYSE:PER) - WKRB News". WKRB News. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "WTA & Perform agree long-term media deal". sportindustry.biz. Retrieved 26 February 2015.