Perfume (2001 film)
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Directed by||Michael Rymer
|Produced by||L. M. Kit Carson
|Written by||Michael Rymer
L. M. Kit Carson
|Music by||Adam Plack|
|Edited by||Dany Cooper|
|Distributed by||Lions Gate Films|
|January 26, 2001|
Perfume is a 2001 film about the fashion industry in New York City.
Prior to a major show, the people involved find themselves embroiled in their own personal battles.
Lorenzo Mancini is a famous Slavic designer who learns that he is dying of cancer. With this knowledge, he attempts to make amends with his former wife, Irene, and his lover Guido. In addition, he uses his time to try his very best to convince his son Mario to merge their family business with the hippity-hop fashion industry.
- Estella Warren.....Arrianne
- Jeff Goldblum.....Jamie
- Mariel Hemingway.....Leese Hotton
- Carmen Electra.....Simone
- Omar Epps.....J.B.
- Peter Gallagher.....Guido
- Paul Sorvino.....Lorenzo "The Slav" Mancini
- Sônia Braga.....Irene Mancini
- Michael Sorvino.....Mario Mancini
- Jared Harris.....Anthony
- Rita Wilson.....Roberta
- Michelle Forbes.....Francene
- Leslie Mann.....Camille
- Harris Yulin.....Phillip
- Joanne Baron.....Janice
- Michelle Williams.....Halley
- Lee Tergesen.....Lawyer
Awards and nominations
- Nominated—Producers Award: Nadia Leonelli
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|