(Redirected from Perfume (group))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up perfume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perfume is a mixture of fragrant essential oils and aroma compounds, fixatives, and solvents used to give a pleasant smell.
Perfume may also refer to:
Songs and albums
- "Perfume" (Parade song), a 2011 song from the album Parade
- "Perfume" (Britney Spears song), a 2013 song from the album Britney Jean
- Perfume, a 1992 album by Megumi Hayashibara
- "Perfume", a 2006 song by Perfume from the album Perfume: Complete Best
- "Perfume", a 2007 song by Yuna Ito from the album Heart
- Perfume (2001 film), a 2001 film starring Estella Warren
- Perfume (novel), a 1985 novel by Patrick Süskind
- Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (film), a 2006 film based on the novel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perfume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.