(Redirected from Perfume (group))
|Look up perfume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perfume is a mixture of fragrant essential oils and aroma compounds, fixatives, and solvents used to give a pleasant smell.
Perfume may also refer to:
Songs and albums
- "Perfume" (Parade song), a 2011 song from the album Parade
- "Perfume" (Britney Spears song), a 2013 song from the album Britney Jean
- Perfume, a 1992 album by Megumi Hayashibara
- "Perfume", a 2006 song by Perfume from the album Perfume: Complete Best
- "Perfume", a 2007 song by Yuna Ito from the album Heart
- Perfume (2001 film), a 2001 film starring Estella Warren
- Perfume (novel), a 1985 novel by Patrick Süskind
- Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (film), a 2006 film based on the novel
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perfume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.