From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pergola may also refer to:
Places in Italy
- Pergola, Marche, a town and comune in the Province of Pesaro e Urbino
- Diocese of Cagli e Pergola, diocese in Italy 1819–1986
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Fano-Fossombrone-Cagli-Pergola, diocese in Italy from 1986
- Teatro della Pergola, opera house in Florence
- Antonio Mario La Pergola (1931–2007), Italian judge
- Paolo da Pergola (d. 1455), Italian humanist philosopher
- Vinnie Pergola (born 1989), American TV actor
- Pergola (album), 2001 album by Johan (band)
- Gilt Bronzes from Cartoceto di Pergola, Roman statues found in Cartoceto, a frazione of the comune of Pergola
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pergola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.