Peri and the Piscon Paradox
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Peri and the Piscon Paradox|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Nev Fountain|
|Directed by||John Ainsworth|
|Length||120 minutes |
|Release date||January 2011|
The Companion Chronicles "talking books" are each narrated by one of the Doctor's companions and feature a second, guest-star voice along with music and sound effects. This and all subsequent January Companion Chronicle releases span two discs.
- This is the first Companion Chronicles story to feature one of the Doctors in the cast. This happens again in Beyond the Ultimate Adventure, also with Colin Baker, and in Project Nirvana, with Sylvester McCoy.
- This is also the first Companion Chronicles story to feature more than one of the Doctors in the story.
- The Doctor uses a ring modulator to alter his voice, the same device used to create the voice of the Daleks.
- "Big Finish Technical Details". Big Finish. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- "5.07 Peri and the Piscon Paradox - Doctor Who - The Companion Chronicles". Big Finish Productions. Retrieved May 2013. Check date values in:
- Peri and the Piscon Paradox at BigFinish.com
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|