Pericei in Sălaj County
|• Mayor||Csaba Boncidai (Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania)|
|Area||59.60 km2 (23.01 sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Pericei (Hungarian: Szilágyperecsen) is a commune located in Sălaj County, Romania. It is composed of four villages: Bădăcin (Szilágybadacsony), Pericei, Periceiu Mic (Kisperecsentanya) and Sici (Somlyószécs).
- Orthodox Church in Bădăcin, built in the 18th century (1705), historic monument
- Iuliu Maniu native house in Bădăcin, built in the 19th century (1890), historic monument
The Periciei Council, elected in the 2012 local government elections, is made up of 21 councilors, with the following party composition: 9-Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania, 3-Democratic Liberal Party, 1-Hungarian Civic Party. The Mayor Boncidai Csaba was re-elected.
|Party||Seats||2012 Zalău Council|
|Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania||9|
|Democratic Liberal Party||3|
|Hungarian Civic Party||1|
The Mayor Boncidai Csaba was re-elected.
The Mayor Boncidai Csaba was elected.
|Party||Seats||2004 Pericei Council|
|Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania||8|
|Social Democratic Party||2|
|National Liberal Party||1|
|Christian-Democratic National Peasants' Party||1|
- Csaba Boncidai
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pericei.|
- Romanian census data, 2002; retrieved on March 1, 2010
- welcometoromania.ro Old Church in Bădăcin, retrieved on May 20, 2012
- welcometoromania.ro - Iuliu Maniu native house in Bădăcin, Sălaj County, retrieved on May 20, 2012
- Alegerile locale in Salaj, rezultate finale!
|This Sălaj County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|