From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pericles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pericles was a prominent and influential statesman, orator, and general of Athens during the city's Golden Age.
Pericles may also refer to:
- Pericles (ship), an Indian indenture ship to Fiji
- SS Pericles, an ocean liner launched in 1907 and sinking off Cape Leeuwin, Australia, in 1910
- Perikles (name), a given name (and list of people with that name)
- Pericles, Prince of Tyre, a play by William Shakespeare
- BBC Television Shakespeare - Season Seven - Pericles, Prince of Tyre (1984) directed by David Jones
- Perikles, a board game by Martin Wallace
- Pericles Bay, a bay on St. Agnes & Gugh in the Scilly Isles: the name came from Cornish Per Eglos = "Church Bay"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pericles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.