From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perico in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perico may refer to:
- Gabriele Perico, Italian footballer
- A nickname of Pedro Delgado, Spanish cyclist
- Miguel Ángel Alonso or Perico Alonso, father of Xabi Alonso
- Perico (Spanish footballer) (Pedro José Pinazo Arias), Spanish footballer
- One of the ring names of Mini-Estrella Mini Máximo
- A supporter of Spanish football club RCD Espanyol, from the club mascot
- Perico, Cuba, a city in Matanzas Province
- Perico, Texas, a ghost town in the United States
- Ciudad Perico, a city in the Province of Jujuy, Argentina
- Perico (dish), a popular Venezuelan and Colombian dish based on scrambled eggs and various vegetables
- Perico (book), of short stories by Uruguayan writer Juan José Morosoli
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.