|Directed by||Edward H. Griffith|
|Produced by||Phil L. Ryan|
Robert Carson (novel)|
Alan Hale, Sr.
|Music by||Paul Sawtell|
Charles Lawton Jr.
|Edited by||Viola Lawrence|
Phil L. Ryan Productions
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Perilous Holiday is a 1946 American romantic thriller film directed by Edward H. Griffith and starring Pat O'Brien, Ruth Warrick and Alan Hale, Sr.. The screenplay concerns a woman newspaper reporter who is on the trail of a smuggling ring operating out of Mexico.
- Pat O'Brien as Patrick Nevil
- Ruth Warrick as Agnes Stuart
- Alan Hale, Sr. as Dr. Lilley
- Edgar Buchanan as George Richards
- Audrey Long as Audrey Latham
- Willard Robertson as Graeme
- Eduardo Ciannelli as Señor Aguirre
- Minna Gombell as Mrs. Latham
- Eddie Le Baron as Himself - Continental Orchestra Leader
- Stephens p.276
- Stephens, Michael L. Art Directors in Cinema: A Worldwide Biographical Dictionary. McFarland, 1998.
|This article about a thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|