From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Perimede, daughter of Aeolus and Enarete, mother of Hippodamas and Orestes by the river god Achelous. Another source calls her a consort of Phoroneus.
- Perimede, a daughter of Oeneus, mother of Astypalaea and Europe by Phoenix (son of Agenor).
- Perimede, a witch, expert in herbs and poisons, described as "fair-haired". See Agamede.
- Perimede, the daughter of Alcaeus and granddaughter of Perseus and Andromeda. She was the sister of Amphitryon and wife of Licymnius.
- Perimede, the daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra better known as Iphigenia.
- Hesiod, Catalogue of Women fr. 10(a); Bibliotheca 1. 7. 3
- Scholia on Pindar, Olympian Ode 3. 28
- Pausanias, Description of Greece, 7. 4. 1
- Theocritus, Idylls 2. 16
- Propertius, Elegies, 2. 4. 8
- According to scholia on Theocritus 2. 16, they were one and the same person.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 2. 4. 6
- Hesiod, Catalogue of Women fr. 23(a).
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|