From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perimeter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The perimeter is the distance around a given two-dimensional object.
Perimeter may also refer to:
- The colloquial name for Interstate 285, and related locations Perimeter Center and Perimeter Mall
- Perimeter (video game) and its sequel, Perimeter 2: New Earth
- Perimeter Aviation
- Perimeter fence
- The Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
- Perimeter (EU Project), a research project, funded by the EU, aiming at user centred, seamless mobility
- Perimeter (Soviet Union), or Dead Hand, Soviet missile defense system
- Perimetry, a medical diagnostic device for visual field testing
- Perimeter (basketball), The overall area of the basketball court beyond the key, but inside the three-point line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perimeter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.