Perini Building Company
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Perini Building Company is a division of Tutor Perini Corporation.
- Trump Las Vegas
- Boston Worcester Turnpike
- Thomas and Mack Center
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Pala Casino Resort and Spa
- The Palms
- Mohegan Sun
- Sheraton Phoenix Downtown
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Hudson Yards Redevelopment Project
- "MGM MIRAGE and Perini Building Company Launch Nationwide Outreach to Find Diverse Contractors for CityCenter". Retrieved 2007-03-30.[dead link]
- "Perini Building Company is Southwest's General Contractor of the Yearr". Archived from the original on 2007-02-03. Retrieved 2007-03-30. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "const.com" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- "Perini Building Co. Completes Pala Casino Resort and Spa." (Press release). Retrieved 2009-10-05.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|