Periodic table (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up periodic table or periodic-table in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The periodic table is a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements, ordered by their atomic number, electron configurations, and recurring chemical properties, whose adopted structure shows periodic trends.
Periodic table may also refer to:
- The Periodic Table (short story collection), a short story collection by Primo Levi
- The Periodic Table (Simon Basher book), a 2007 children's science book
- Periodic table (crystal structure)
- Periodic table (detailed cells)
- Periodic table (electron configurations)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Periodic table.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.