From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up periphery or peripheral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Periphery or Peripheral may refer to:
- Periphery (band), American progressive metal band
- Periphery (album), released in 2010 by Periphery
- Periphery, a group of political entities in BattleTech, a wargaming franchise
- Periphery countries, the least developed countries in world systems theory
- Periphery (France), statistical area designating a commuter belt around an urban unit
- Peripherally selective drug, a drug with a primary mechanism of action outside of the central nervous system
- Peripheral, an external device attached to a computer
- The Peripheral, a 2014 novel by William Gibson
- Peripheral, an alternate mathematical term for boundary parallel in manifold theory,
- Peripheral cycle, a mathematical term in graph theory
- Peripheral vision, a part of vision that occurs on the edges of the field of vision
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Periphery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.