|Studio album by Patty Larkin|
|Patty Larkin chronology|
- "The Road"
- "The Book I'm Not Reading"
- "Coming Up for Air"
- "Angels Wings"
- "You and Me"
- "Pablo Neruda"
- "Wolf at the Door"
- "Rear View Mirror"
- "Red Accordion"
All songs were written by Patty Larkin.
- Patty Larkin - vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, mandolin, bouzouki, and various other guitars
- Jennifer Kimball - backing vocals
- Ben Wittman - lap steel percussion
- Richard Gates - fretless and fretted bass
- Marc Shulman - tiple, electric guitar, wolf electric
- Ben Wisch - backing vocals
- Jane Siberry - backing vocals
- Bette Warner - "song sculpting" and spoken word backing vocal
- Michael Manring - fretless and fretted bass, E-bow, and 10-string bass
- Gideon Freudmann - cello
- Alan Williams - Wolf-man
- Bruce Cockburn - backing vocals and acoustic guitar
Reviewer George Graham said of the album: "Patty Larkin's new seventh album Perishable Fruit combines great songs with first-rate musicianship and creative production to make it one of the finest in her career."
- Patty Larkin, Angels Running. Retrieved January 3, 2008.
- George Graham Reviews Patty Larkin's "Perishable Fruit" Retrieved January 3, 2008.
|This 1990s folk album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|