From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peristeri (Greek: Περιστέρι "dove, pigeon") may refer to the following places in Greece:
- Peristeri, a western suburb of Athens
- Peristeri, Aetolia-Acarnania, a village in the municipal unit Paravola, Aetolia-Acarnania
- Peristeri, Elis, a village near Amaliada in Elis
- Peristeri, Ioannina, a village in the municipal unit Delvinaki, Ioannina regional unit
- Peristeri, Kilkis, a village in the municipal unit Gallikos, Kilkis regional unit
- Peristeri, Laconia, a village in the municipal unit Skala, Laconia
- Peristeri, Phthiotis, a village in the municipal unit Ypati, Phthiotis
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.