Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Perl or perl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perl is an open-source computer programming language.
Perl may also refer to:
- Perl 6, the previous name of Raku, an open-source programming language related to Perl
- Perl, Saarland, a municipality in Saarland, Germany
- Perl D. Decker (1875–1934), a United States House Representative from Missouri
- Hille Perl (born Hildegard Perl 1965), a German musician who performs the viola da gamba and the lirone
- Martin Lewis Perl (1927–2014), an American physicist and Nobel Prize laureate
- Gisella Perl (1907–1988), Jewish holocaust survivor and author
- Alfredo Perl (1965-), Chilean-German pianist and conductor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.