|Look up Perl or perl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perl is an open-source computer programming language.
Perl may also refer to:
- Perl, Saarland, a municipality in Saarland, Germany
- Perl D. Decker (1875–1934), a United States House Representative from Missouri
- Hille Perl (born Hildegard Perl 1965), a German musician who performs the viola da gamba and the lirone
- Matin Lewis Perl (1927–2014), an American physicist and Nobel Prize laureate
- Gisella Perl (1907–1988), Jewish holocaust survivor and author
- Alfredo Perl (1965-), Chilean-German pianist and conductor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.