Churches in Perlez: Orthodox and Catholic
|Elevation||63 m (207 ft)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Perlez (Serbian Cyrillic: Перлез) is a village located in the Zrenjanin municipality, in the Central Banat District of Serbia. It is situated in the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina. The village has a Serb ethnic majority (87.29%) and its population numbering 3,818 people (2002 census).
This village had a small community of Croats, that lived in compact part of the village; they have been slowly but evidently in large amounts assimilated. Still, this assimilation has never drawn the attention of Croat parties in Serbia.
- 1961: 4,881
- 1971: 4,458
- 1981: 4,283
- 1991: 3,880
- Slobodan Ćurčić, Broj stanovnika Vojvodine, Novi Sad, 1996.
- (in Serbian) Danas Sporovi nikome nisu potrebni, Mar 21, 2006 Archived July 13, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Perlez.|
- Internet Prezentacija Perleza
- Храм Успеније Пресвете Богородице - Перлез
- Current Weather in Perlez
- Perlez map and more
- Perlez infos
- (in Serbian) Храм Успеније Пресвете Богородице - Перлез
|This Central Banat District, Vojvodina location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|