Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up perma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Perma," "PERMA," or "perma-" may refer to:
- Perma (Benin), a town and arrondissement
- Perma, Montana, a place in Sanders County, Montana, United States
- PERMA, the five components of positive psychology proposed by Martin Seligman
- Perma.cc, a web archiving service for legal and academic citations
- Perma-Bound, a company that carries out book rebinding
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.