A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Sandy James: Chair, Andy Goldring: Chief Executive|
|Charity Commission. Permaculture Association, registered charity no. 1116699.|
The charity is based at offices in Kirkstall, Leeds, England, but connects a diverse network of individuals and projects, with over 1,400 members and over 100 demonstration sites. There are regional networks: Permaculture Scotland and Paramaethu Cymru.
In Autumn 1982 a four day introduction to permaculture course was run in Blencarn, by Max Lindegger of Permaculture Nambour (Australia).
The Permaculture Association offers its members a range of services including discounts for events, opportunities to network, promotion and support of projects and a telephone helpline. It "keeps a database listing hundreds of grassroots projects and educational organisations offering practical advice." It also certifies Permaculture Design Courses in the UK and runs a diploma in Applied Permaculture Design
The Permaculture Association also supports international projects such as the Permaculture Institute of El Salvador and the Himalayan Permaculture Institute.
The Permaculture Association hosted the International Permaculture Convergence (IPC), London 2015.
Research - Permaculture International Research Network, Information For Action on Climate Change, Research Digest.
Events - The Permaculture Association will have a stall at the Oxford Real Farming Conference 2018. The national convergence will next take place in September 2018.
The Permaculture Association organises a biennial national gathering of members, known as a convergence.
Permaculture Scotland and Paramaethu Cymru have held gatherings of their own annually since 2014. Members also typically organise regional and more local gatherings.
|2018||TBC, North of England|
|2016||Nell Bank Centre, Ilkley, West Yorkshire|
|2014||Gilwell Park, Chingford, Essex|
|2012||Coed Hills, Glamorgan Wales|
|2010||Lambourne End, Lambourne, Essex|
|2008||Nell Bank Centre, Ilkley, West Yorkshire|
|2006||New Barn Field Centre, Dorchester, Dorset|
|2004||Braziers Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire|
|2002||Easton Community Centre, Bristol|
- "Charity Commission - Permaculture Association (Britain)". Charity Commission. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "Visit Permaculture | Permaculture Association". www.permaculture.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-12-28.
- "Permaculture Association". permaculture.org.uk.
- Charity Commission. Permaculture Association, registered charity no. 1116699.
- "Permaculture Association, Registered Charity no. SC041695". Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-07-24. Retrieved 2009-08-11.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Hodgson, Martin (2006-07-18). "The permaculture club". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "Diploma in applied Permaculture Design | Permaculture Association". permaculture.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- "Local Food :: Permaculture Association". localfoodgrants.org.
- "Funding". biglotteryfund.org.uk.
- "Home - IPCUK". ipcuk.events.
- "Permaculture Association UK Annual Convergence". TreeHugger.