Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up permanant, permanate, or permanent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Permanent (mathematics) is a concept in linear algebra.
Permanent may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Permanent (film), a 2017 American film
- "Permanent" (song), by David Cook
- Permanence (disambiguation)
- Permanently, a 2000 album by Mark Wills
- Endless (disambiguation)
- Eternal (disambiguation)
- Forever (disambiguation)
- Impermanence, Buddhist concept
- All pages beginning with Permanent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Permanent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.