The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Permanent Publications is a UK based business that specialises in the publication and distribution of books related to permaculture. The company was established in 1990 by Tim and Maddy Harland. It has produced the quarterly Permaculture Magazine since 1992.
PP is a sister company to Green Shopping.
- "Permaculture Pioneer Maddy Harland". Mother Earth News. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- "Permaculture magazine back issues". Permaculture magazine. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- "Chelsea Green and Permanent Publications". Chelsea Green Publishing. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- "Permanent Publications". Green Shopping. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Permanent Publications website
- Permaculture magazine (Permaculture - practical solutions beyond sustainability)
- Permanent Publications at Ibiblio
|This article about a publishing company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|