Permanent way (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Permanent way is the tracks, ballast, subgrade and lineside structure of a railway, see:
- Track (rail transport), description of contemporary permanent way structures and methods
- Permanent way (history), a history of permanent way in the UK
- Other uses
- Permanent Way Institution
- The Permanent Way, a play by David Hare about the privatisation of Britain's railways
- "Permanent way" is an important road in the novel Absolution Gap by Alastair Reynolds
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Permanent way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.