Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up permutation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Permutation may refer to:
- An alteration or transformation of a previous object or concept; see iteration
- Permutation as a mathematical concept
- Permutation test in statistics
- Permutation (music) as a concept related to musical set theory
- Permutation (policy debate), a type of argument in policy debate
- Permutation (album), an album by Brazilian electronic artist Amon Tobin
- "Permutation", an instrumental song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Permutation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.