From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pero was a daughter of Neleus and Chloris in Greek mythology.
Pero may also refer to:
- Pero, a character in Roman mythology - see Roman Charity
- Pero, the protagonist of The Wonderful World of Puss 'n Boots, by Japanese animation studio Toei Animation, and the studio's mascot
- Pero (beverage), a hot grain beverage
- Pero language (also known as Filaya), a West Chadic language of Nigeria
- Pero, Lombardy, an Italian commune
- Pero (Milan Metro), an Italian train station in Pero, Lombardy
- Pero (moth), a moth genus
- Pero (name), a list of people with either the given name or surname Pero
- Paro (disambiguation)
- Pera (disambiguation)
- Pere (disambiguation)
- Peri (disambiguation)
- Perro (disambiguation)
- Piro (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.