From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perper may refer to:
- Hyperpyron - Byzantine coin
- Ragusan perpera - currency of the historical Republic of Ragusa
- Serbian perper - Serbian currency under Tsar Dusan
- Montenegrin perper - Montenegrin currency at the beginning of the 20th century
- Joshua Perper (born 1932, Bacău), Romanian-American forensic pathologist
- Iosif Perper (May 13, 1886, Arzis, Bessarabia - Dec 26, 1966, Moscow, Russia), Russian Editor and Journalist, the founder of the only Vegetarian Journal in Russia (January 1909 - May 1915)
- David Perper (born 1952), drummer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.